torsdag 4. april 2013

... and finally the sun came


^^^
 I started easter with a new knitting project... 
It´s posing next to my beautiful pillow, which my mother-in-almost-law made for me..


^^^
First day of our easter holiday -  
I had imagined sitting outside with a cold beer, and enjoying the sun. 
But it was snowing heavily - and it was far from the spring weather we are used to here.. 
So we decided to plant seeds and repot some of our plants- in protest against the everlasting winter! 

We planted 3 types of tomatoes, 2 different chili plants, jalapeno and some flowers..
 Later I will plant some cucumber, beans, peas and strawberries.. 
just needs to get a little warmer first.



^^^
 We spent our holiday in Christiansfeld - and when we got home again -  guess what was waiting in the mail for me..
 
.... The NASTY magazine!!! 

Doubble page of lovely girls on thick, nice glossy paper.. 
I truly love making magazine illustrations.



 ^^^


2 kommentarer:

  1. Det ser fint ud det du dtrikker, hvad mon det skal blive til?
    Nasty magasinet ser lækkert ud, det er en meget fin illu du har lavet til dem.

    SvarSlett
  2. Taj søde signe :) Strikkeriet var lidt udefinerbart, men nu er jeg igang med en trøje og en kjole til Asta..
    Og tak - det var dejligt at se illustrationen i magasinet, er selv blevet glad for resultatet :)

    SvarSlett